POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Use Your Digital Marketing Skills To Change The World
IDM Seeks First-Rate Digital Account Mgr
When you leave the office today, will you have the satisfaction of knowing you made a difference in the world? Will you feel like you spent the day working with people who really care about you and your career?
If you’re committed to progressive causes, eager to learn and aspire to developing a career in digital fundraising, here’s your chance.
In just 10 years, IDM, a DC-based fundraising consultancy, has become one of the most successful, multi-channel, direct response fundraising agencies in the country. They’re led by 3 industry trailblazers, with clients that include some of the country’s most admired, progressive non-profits–organizations that focus on improving the environment, fighting for social justice and human rights, and providing relief in hotspots around the world. People who work here do more than earn a paycheck—they also make an impact on important issues, and work with a leadership team that actively encourages professional development and work-life balance.
It’s not only a successful company with a great work environment, but with demand for their digital fundraising expertise really taking off, you’ll find a ton of career upside potential here.
In a nutshell, here’s what you’ll do:
- Be the front-line liaison with your clients, making sure that digital assets move from concept to execution, and do so on schedule and on spec.
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Strategist to plan and implement online testing and segmentation strategies.
- Coordinate with outside production vendors, graphic designers, and copywriters to make sure timeless and quality standards are consistently met.
- Attend client meetings, contribute ideas that improve results and soak up as much knowledge as you can from all the talented, smart people you’ll be working with.
- Commitment to professional development: You’ll be mentored and coached by a leadership team that’s been at the forefront of multi-channel, direct response fundraising since the 1980’s. They’ll readily share their insights with you and encourage you to take advantage of outside learning opportunities where you can enhance your skills even more.
- Collaborative: You’ll work with people who are eager to jump in when their colleagues need help. They readily work together to solve problems and share credit for their successes. (Lone rangers need not apply).
- Openness to new ideas: Everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas. Out-of-the-box thinkers will feel at home here.
- Client-focused: They want you to know your clients better than they know themselves. It’s not just a slogan; it’s central to their culture.
- Work-life balance: Agency work can sometimes be grueling, so they make sure it doesn’t overtake your personal life. They like to say that the quality of your work is more important than the number of hours you spend in the office.
Skills, Experience and Personal Traits
We’re looking for people with 1-2 year of experience in the following areas:
- The development and execution of web, social and/or email marketing campaigns
- Direct response and/or digital fundraising
- Collaborating with team members to improve campaign performance
- Interface directly with clients to keep them updated, explain strategy, answer questions, etc.
- Developing and editing copy
- Understanding of how to create basic email visuals
- e-CRM platforms like Convio Luminate, Salsa Labs, Engaging Networks, Salesforce, MailChimp, etc.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
The kind of people who do well here are:
- Passionate about their clients and the causes they support
- Eager to absorb new skills and knowledge at every opportunity
- Proactive, self-directed and readily take ownership of their work
- Resourceful and really good at getting around obstacles
- Ready and willing to pitch in wherever they’re needed
- Incredibly client-focused
Salary, Benefits and Perks
Every employee shares in the company’s success. You’ll have:
- An attractive base salary plus annual bonus that can be as much as 10% of your salary
- Three weeks of vacation in your first year, plus sick days
- Generous health, dental and vision benefits–they pay 50% of your premium
- 401(k) plan with employer match that’s fully vested from DAY 1!
- Free gym membership
Want to Know More?
IDM has engaged me to attract and assess talent. I’m an experienced, independent recruiter who will protect your confidentiality and guide you through the entire interviewing process. Here’s how to reach me: