THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Use Your Digital Marketing Skills To Change The World
DC-Based Fundraising Consultancy Seeks
First-Rate Digital Production Specialist
When you leave work today, will you feel like you’ve made a difference in the world?
If you’re committed to progressive causes, eager to learn and aspire to developing a career in digital fundraising, here’s your chance.
In just 10 years, this DC-based consultancy has become one of the most successful, multi-channel, direct response fundraising agencies in the country. They’re led by 3 industry trailblazers, with clients that include some of the country’s most admired, progressive non-profits–organizations that focus on improving the environment, fighting for social justice and human rights, and providing relief in hotspots around the world. Demand for their digital fundraising expertise is growing rapidly.
As a Digital Production Specialist in their DC office near Dupont Circle, you’ll design and deploy digital fundraising and marketing campaigns. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate with the account management team on a day-to-day basis to manage deliverables
- Design and produce email marketing assets, including fundraising appeals, action alerts, cultivations, and online newsletters within a variety of CRMs
- Design and produce online forms, including donation forms, surveys, quizzes, and pledges within a variety of CRM and CMS systems
- Build audience queries, schedule, and deploy fundraising and communication email campaigns for multiple clients across a number of CRMs
- Work with the Senior Digital Strategist to plan, implement, and report on testing and segmentation strategies across multiple campaigns
- Produce and edit images and graphics for online use – such as social media posts or data visualizations
- Manage the quality assurance checklist for online projects and take responsibility for accuracy of online creative
- Oversee the many details involved in launching digital campaigns for multiple clients using Convio, Salsa or whatever CRM your client uses
- Use your project management skills to keep everything on-track
What Skills and Experience Do I Need?
You MUST have:
- At least 2 years of experience in the development and production of digital marketing and fundraising campaigns
- Strong background in HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of e-CRM and marketing platforms such as Convio Luminate, Salsa Labs, Engaging Networks, Every Action, Salesforce, MailChimp, or Silverpop a must
- Knowledge of image-editing software such as Photoshop or InDesign a must
- Familiarity with email testing services such as Email on Acid, Litmus, and a proven track-record of troubleshooting common formatting and style issues in emails
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite a big plus, with familiarity with tracking and reporting on data in spreadsheets like Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheets
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize projects against numerous deadlines
You should also be a person who is:
- Passionate about digital marketing and staying on top of industry trends
- Eager to absorb new skills and knowledge at every opportunity
- Proactive, self-directed and readily takes ownership of their work
- Has a no-excuses approach to meeting deadlines
- Open to learning from your mistakes and helping others to do the same
- Highly collaborative with colleagues and clients
- Incredibly client-focused (putting your client first needs to be more than a slogan)
- Always looking for ways to improve the way things are done
- Excited to work with progressive advocacy and social service organizations that make a difference in the world
Tell Me About the Culture
- There’s a strong commitment to professional development. You’ll be mentored and coached by a leadership team who collectively have more than 100 years of experience in multi-channel, direct response fundraising and have continuously been at the forefront of the industry.
- You’ll work with smart people who are quick studies, eager to jump in when others need help and motivated to take on more responsibility.
- They collaborate to solve problems and share credit for their successes. Lone rangers need not apply.
- They’re supportive even when things don’t go as planned, and focus on helping you learn, not being critical or pointing fingers.
- They encourage everyone to share ideas on how to improve things and contribute to the success of the company.
- They know your clients better than their clients know themselves. Being client-focused is more than a goal–it’s just a normal part of the job.
- Work-life balance is an integral part of the culture. Agency work can sometimes be grueling, so they’re sincerely committed to making sure work doesn’t dominate your life. To them, the quality of your work more important than the number of hours you spend in the office.
Salary, benefits and perks
Every employee shares in the company’s success. They offer:
- An attractive base salary plus annual bonus up to 10% of your salary
- Three weeks of vacation in your first year, plus sick days
- Generous health, dental and vision benefits (they pay 50% of your premium)
- 401(k) plan with employer match that’s fully vested from DAY 1!
- Free gym membership
Want to know more?
I’m an experienced recruiter who will protect your confidentiality, represent you professionally and guide you through the entire interviewing process. Here’s how to reach me: