ENTERPRISE SOLUTIONS ENGINEER
Industry: Marketing Technology
Location: Western U.S. (remote/home office)
Take the lead!
Our client’s industry-leading, omni-channel, real-time personalization engine is fueling the success of more than 300 marquee, consumer brands such as Adidas, QVC, J Crew, Office Depot, Patagonia, North Face, Snapfish, to name a few. They’re profitable, cash-flow positive and growing at an increasing rate.
With cutting-edge technology that leverages AI, they deliver real-time personalization at astounding scale (more than 2.1 billion personalized pages over Cyber Weekend alone).
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage and execute the technical sales process, including technical discovery and delivering customer presentations.
- Help the West Coast sales team develop by providing the expertise necessary to secure the “technical close” in complex, enterprise selling situations.
- Advise customers on how to effectively integrate the industry’s leading personalization platform with their existing marketing technology.
- As their first US-based Solutions Engineer, you’ll use your expertise to define the role and establish the best practices necessary for others to follow in your footsteps.
- Work closely with sales and key technical stakeholders to ensure that proposed technical solutions accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer decision-makers.
- Provide coaching and professional development support to colleagues to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 5–7 years’ prior experience with enterprise-level, pre-sales solutions consulting
- The ability to leverage your business, technical and selling skills in ways that evoke confidence and establish credibility with technical decision-makers, including CTOs and their senior team.
- Experience with enterprise level SaaS and other web-based solutions.
- Experience working with direct/digital marketing technologies that facilitate 1-1 customer communications.
- Knowledge of the technology, required functionality and business benefits provided by omni-channel, 1 to 1 consumer marketing, especially in the retail and/or CPG verticals.
- Prior success working collaboratively with a sales team and other internal stakeholders to successfully move customers through a multi-step sales cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, MIS or related fields.
TEAM & CULTURE:
Relentlessly customer focused: They’re driven to do whatever it takes to make things better for our customers. We innovate and continuously improve. Better products. Better service. More Value. Repeat.
Here to win: They lead in a market that never stops moving. They have the courage to commit, make tough decisions, and when needed turn on a dime.
Only the best: They only hire smart, fun, talented people who want to make a difference and be a member of the world’s most amazing team of personalization zealots.
Supportive Spirit: They value candor, appreciate diversity and insist on respect. They’re here for each other every day and win as a team with a shared spirit of optimism.
Engaged: They take initiative, act with urgency and are accountable for results.
Integrity is non-negotiable: Their customers, suppliers, partners, stakeholders, communities and competitors can all trust them to do the right thing. No BS. No exceptions.
For more information, contact: