Enterprise Sales Opportunity-Marketing Technology
Gartner and Forrester Leader
Location: flexible (remote office)
I’d like to tell you about one of those right place/right time opportunities that doesn’t come up very often. It’s an enterprise sales opportunity with an established, profitable and financially solid company that has emerged as a leader in multi-channel data management and campaign management. Their ground-breaking technology has been lauded by Gartner and Forrester as superior to much larger competitors like IBM, Adobe, Teradata and SAP, particularly for the way it enhances the ability of large companies to:
- More efficiently aggregate and synchronize the growing, increasingly complex array of customer information companies are collecting from multiple sources and data structures in ways that leverage the most advanced technologies available today
- Conduct intelligent customer interactions in ways never before been possible, and does so from a single, seamlessly integrated platform.
Forward thinking companies like AmEx, Microsoft, CapitalOne and others are making substantial investments in their platform, replacing legacy competitors whose software was developed years ago using technology that wasn’t designed to handle the growing scale and complexity of customer data that exists today. Considering all of this, it’s no surprise that their sales are doubling every year.
Depending on your background, you’ll be responsible for developing new business within an industry vertical (Fin’l Services, Retail, CPG, Travel/Hospitality, etc.) or a geographic area.
We’re looking for experienced sales professionals who can demonstrate the following:
- Track record of success selling complex marketing technology to senior-level marketing decision-makers
- Ability to engage in discussions with them about the marketing technology challenges that keep them up at night, especially those related to the explosion of customer information
- Ability to frame and present conceptual marketing technology solutions in a way that makes sense people who aren’t technology savvy
- Truly consultative sales methodology that you’ve used to help decision-makers look at their marketing technology challenges in new ways
- Deep understanding of the strategies and processes involved with data-driven marketing and how big data impacts a company’s ability to execute those campaigns.
You may also want to consider the following:
- Compelling value proposition: They offer a single, seamlessly integrated platform, built from scratch using the most current technology available today (e.g., Hadoop), which significantly enhances the ability of companies to aggregate and synchronize the growing, increasingly complex array of customer information available to them from multiple sources and data structures, as well as conduct intelligent customer interactions in ways never before been possible. Similar platforms offered by competitors were built on older technologies that weren’t designed for the massive and growing volume of customer information available in the marketplace.
- Strong financial foundation: This 9 year-old company has been consistently profitable and is primarily founder-funded by someone who has successfully led 2 other marketing tech companies through similar stages of growth, and sold them for a total of just under $1 billion.
- Sales-driven culture where they’ll be thrilled if you earn a 7-figure income year after year instead of looking for ways to limit your earning potential.
- Above average compensation package: Not only will you get stock options, but commissions on multi-year contracts are paid up-front based on TCV. In fact, their top salespeople earned close to 7-figure incomes in each of the last 2 years.
Even if you haven’t been actively looking at other opportunities, this one might just change your mind. To arrange an exploratory and confidential conversation, please call, text or email me:
Rothman Talent Solutions