Sell Software that Gives Back
There are lots of ways to sell technology and make a great living, but what if you could do so while also making a meaningful impact on the world around you?
You’ll find one such opportunity with a technology company in the Southeast whose cloud-based, enterprise software is used by socially conscious F500’s to administer and promote philanthropic activities across the enterprise. They’re one of the top 3 companies in their space, sales are doubling every year and they’re led by a CEO who cares as much about doing business the right way as closing sales.
Founded in 2009, they have over 75 clients with more coming on-board every week. Last year, using this platform, those companies generated more than 35MM in donations for over 9,000 charities. Their customers include companies like Toyota, Schwab, Home Depot and Verizon.
As a Certified B Corporation (bcorporation.net), they have the same responsibility as nonprofits, foundations, and other philanthropic groups to improve their community through social and environmental stewardship. Working with their clients and partners, their technology makes a difference by enabling users to conduct more effective, targeted philanthropy that produces impressive outcomes.
What Will I Do?
- Open doors and close new business with decision-makers at F500 companies
- Quarterback a complex sales process all the way through contract signing
- Provide insight that enables companies to optimize use of the technology to maximize the impact of philanthropic activities across the enterprise.
What Skills and Experience Do I Need?
- A proven ability to open doors and engage senior-level decision-makers at F500 companies in substantive business conversations
- An established track record of success selling SaaS enterprise software
- The ability to quarterback the entire sales process from prospecting through contract signing
- You’ve been a top performer everywhere you’ve worked and believe you have the potential to do even better.
- You want to do more than just sell technology.
- You think it would be really cool to work for a mission-driven, high growth company with driven people who care as much about doing business the right way as closing sales.
- You love to sell, and would love it even more if you were selling something you knew was making a difference in the world around you.
- You enjoy working in energetic, fast-paced environments with colleagues who are all pulling in the same direction.
- Have an interest in sales management? They’d love to hire someone who can move into a sales management role in about 12 months.
You don’t have to give up income to do something like this. Their compensation plan is competitive with other tech companies we work with, and includes equity, which means you’ll have a stake in the company’s future.
Want to Know More?
I’m an experienced recruiter who will protect your confidentiality, represent you professionally and guide you through the entire interviewing process. Here’s how to reach me:
Jeff Rothman, President
Rothman Talent Solutions
infuse talent. ignite success.
o | 216.591.0600
c | 216.392.0625 (it’s ok to text me)
e | jeff@RothmanTalent.com
LinkedIn | Blog | Twitter | Website
Invite me to join your LinkedIn network